What’s in it for you?
- As a scientist you are involved in the development, qualification, validation and transfer of physicochemical methods for release and characterization of vaccines.
- You will work in close collaboration with other scientists and assistant scientists as well as with scientists from various disciplines such as preclinical, clinical and vaccine process and analytical development.
- During the academy you will have a huge amount of things to learn on-the-job. If necessary you will receive proper subject related training.
- Besides this professional development, Formorrow will provide intensive career coaching and training focused on your personal development.
- Depending on your interest, ambition and available opportunities, you could continue your scientific career at the client at the end of the Life Sciences Academy.
Sign up as a Scientist
The Formorrow Academy offers an comprehensive acceleration program that will boost your career immedialety and support in realizing your ultimate goals. The participants will be guided in becoming established biotechnological scientists with strong scientific and industry capabilities. The Formorrow Academy will focus on developing scientific and professional skills to rapidly grow within the scientist domain.
A career full of growth potential
The first two years you are employed by Formorrow and you will start in a role as a scientist at one of our partners. In this role you will be involved in projects and responsible for the development of new methods for the structural and morphological characterization of classical vaccines and vaccines based on the adenovirus platform. Troubleshooting and planning, performing and reporting analyses will be at the core of your responsibilities.
Is this you?
- PhD in the field of Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Molecular Biology, Immunology or similar
- Both junior and medior (<5 years work experience) scientists are invited to apply
- Interested in science, commercial and business related aspects
- Strong communicative, research and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
Start your Formorrow journey
- Sign up and upload your resumé. Prefer to sign up anonymously? No problem at all.
- First we’ll check if your resumé is a fit with us; then we’ll confirm your intake.
- Accepted? During our Discovery Day you’ll get to know yourself better.
- Based on your insights, we’ll find out which jobs are most-suited to you.
- Starting your new job will coincide with starting at the Formorrow Academy.
The advantages of Formorrow
It’s all about you
We take our time in getting to know you. It’s the only way to be sure which job and employer will really suit you.
Two years at the Formorrow Academy
At the Formorrow Academy you’ll develop yourself, your professional skills and a vision for your future. Your coach will support you every step of the way.
Choose a career
A quick match or convenient job is just not our style. We will connect you with a career you can grow in.
For all you can become
Formorrow looks further ahead, helping you to build an impressive, sustainable career based on your unique strengths.
Jesse de Boer